When purchasing a new Toyota car in N Charlotte, one of the biggest concerns of customers is “how long will my new Toyota last?” This is an age old question. Fortunately, when you drive away in your new Toyota in N Charlotte, you are driving away in one of the most reliable cars in America. Here’s a statistic for you: 80% of Toyota Corolla cars sold in the past 20 years are still on the road. New Toyota cars near Charlotte are some of the most reliable and longest lasting cars. However, in order to get the most miles of fun out of your new Toyota in N Charlotte, maintenance is key. We are going to provide you with a few tips in order for you to extend the life of your car.
1. Regular oil changes: Always get your oil changed on a regular basis. Not getting your oil changed can have serious repercussions. In the most severe cases, oil can become so dirty that the sediment causes friction inside the engine. The friction will produce heat that will melt the engine together, resulting in a seized engine. This is not a good place to be in. Avoid this and come in for an oil change in Charlotte. We have speedy oil change pits designed to get our customers in and out quickly.
2. Drive carefully during the break-in period: This is only applicable to those who have bought a brand new Toyota in N Charlotte. When you first purchase a car, there is a break-in period for the engine and motor. It is not smart to get a new car off of the lot at 90 mph, nor is it safe. Ask your sales specialist at N Charlotte Toyota for the specific instructions on how to break in your new Toyota near Charlotte. Each Toyota is different so the instructions may vary.
3. If you see a gas tanker at a station, do not pump: Sometimes when going to put gas in your new Toyota car near Charlotte, you’ll see a tanker at the gas station. If you see this, do not purchase gas. Find another station. Why? When the gas tanks underground are being filled, there is a lot of movement which can stir up sediment. If you pump gas that is full of dirt and sediment, you will clog your fuel injectors and other parts of your engine. It’s best just to get gas at another station.
4. Go easy on key chains: If you happen to purchase a new Toyota car in N Charlotte that needs a physical key, instead of the push of a button, listen to this tip. Do not keep your key chain heavy. This will put a large strain on your ignition and can eventually wear it out, leaving you with an ignition switch that doesn’t work.
5. Drive daily with care: Avoid slamming on the gas pedal every time the light turns green. Always accelerate gradually. If you don’t, you could easily wear out many parts of your new Toyota car near Charlotte. Try and avoid bumps in the road to help your tires last longer. Hitting speed bumps at high speeds can throw off alignment.
We hope these tips will help you take better care of your Toyota car in N Charlotte. Whenever you’re in need of service, come in and check out our North Charlotte Service Center! We have the latest equipment and our staff is only Toyota Certified.Visit our N Charlotte Toyota dealership located off I-77 in Huntersville — we look forward to serving you!