The N Charlotte Toyota Corolla is going to be completely redesigned for 2014 and everyone has been eagerly anticipating the big reveal. We’re excited because the 2014 Toyota Corolla will finally be revealed next month!
Although we already love this Toyota, we know it’s due for a make-over since it hasn’t got one in four years! With the reveal of the Toyota Corolla Furia concept car earlier this year, people are expecting some big changes for the Toyota Corolla near Charlotte! The new model isn’t expected to look exactly like the concept car, but it’s expected to take some inspiration from it. People are even speculating it will take some inspiration from the N Charlotte Toyota Rav4, which was also completely redesigned and has been getting some rave reviews!
Find the 2013 Toyota Corolla in N Charlotte
If you don’t want to wait for the 2014 model, why not take a look at the 2013 Toyota Corolla here at Toyota of N Charlotte? This model has some great features that’ll make your experience both convenient and entertaining. Some available features include:
- Display audio touchscreen which allows you to see all of your settings and entertainment features right in front of you. It even gives you access to your phone contacts and all of your favorite radio stations!
- Entune, which connects to your smartphone to give to access to various multimedia outlets. You can access some of your favorite apps like Pandora and use your navigation so you never have to wonder which road to take.
- Bluetooth connection which can connect your smartphone or MP3 player and allow you to use your phone hands-free or even stream music for your entertainment.
- Remote keyless entry which makes it possible to lock and unlock your doors at the touch of a button. This is convenient for those times when your hands are full and all you have free is your thumb!
The three trim levels of the N Charlotte Toyota Corolla
If you want options, you’ll get them with this new Toyota near Charlotte. It comes in three trim levels to give you the freedom to choose what you want in your vehicle. These trim levels include the L, LE and S.
- The L trim level is the introduction level of this vehicle. This’s the trim level for you if you don’t care for the frills. It comes with all of the basics including power windows, outside mirrors and locks for convenience.
- The LE trim level is for the consumer who wants a step up from the basics but doesn’t need the full package of upgrades. This vehicle comes with the display audio touchscreen for a fun entertainment experience and cruise control for taking long trips.
- The S trim level is the highest level with some great upgrades. The outside is transformed with a rear spoiler, 17-inch alloy wheels and fog lights to give it a sporty look. The interior is made even better with six-way adjustable sport fabric trimmed seats to bring that sporty look inside!
Why not test drive one today? Visit our dealership and see how it feels to get behind the wheel of one our new Toyota. We’re located off I-77 on exit 23. Don’t forget to ask about our amazing specials!