All farmers throughout America know that a truck is one of their most important assets, which is why Toyota made sure to take their needs into consideration when designing the all-new 2014 Toyota Tundra in N Charlotte. With direct help from Mike Sweers, a hay farmer in Michigan, the Toyota Tundra is designed by farmers, for farmers!
As a farmer himself, Sweers knows what’s needed while out on the job. This is why he worked with Toyota to ensure the Toyota Tundra in N Charlotte would have all of the capabilities and features every hard working American needs.
Toyota Tundra near Charlotte is designed with you in mind!
When you think of new Toyota trucks in N Charlotte, strong and durable should be the first things that come to mind. The 2014 Toyota Tundra near Charlotte was completely redesigned for 2014, giving Toyota the opportunity to take it to a whole new level. With input from real working Americans just like you, crucial changes were made to this new Toyota to make it more stylish, functional and capable while working.
- Sweers and the Toyota team found customers wanted their truck to feel more personalized and reflect their individuality, which is why each trim level of the N Charlotte Toyota Tundra is made unique. To give customers even more of what they want, this pickup truck now comes in two new premium trim levels – Platinum and 1794 Edition!
- The exterior was also redesigned to embody the capabilities this new Toyota has to offer. Customers don’t just want a pickup truck that can perform like a workhorse; they also want it to look like one. This is why it now has a bold appearance with a more chiseled exterior and hefty front grille!
- This new Toyota also received some key features to make it more functional including a re-imagined rear bumper. Using his own truck out on the farm, Sweers personally had experience with damaged bumpers. This is what led to the development of the three-piece bumper, which is easier and more cost effective to fix!
- Along with all of these changes to the exterior, the interior was also elevated to bring elements of luxury and refinement! The dashboard and center stack were redesigned and brought closer to the driver for better function. Every trim level also includes durable and high-quality materials throughout to give it the appeal and comfort you want.
- Not only was the interior brought to a new level of sophistication, high-tech features were added to offer more convenience and entertainment. Some of these features include, the next generation Entune system, which makes this new Toyota the first to debut this feature. It also includes a standard backup camera across all models and is the first full size pickup truck to offer a Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross Traffic alert!
Test drive this remodeled new Toyota in N Charlotte
Visit our Toyota dealership today to check out the 2014 Toyota Tundra and take it for a spin with a test drive! We’re located at 13429 Statesville Rd. just off I-77 on exit 23. You can also call our Internet Sales Team at (888) 883-3797 for more information or to set up an appointment with a Sales Specialist!