The new Scion FR-S in N Charlotte has been getting a lot of attention, lately. Maybe it’s because this vehicle is supposed to be offered as convertible in the near future! During the Geneva Motor Show this week, Toyota has unveiled this convertible concept car, called the FT-86. However, this isn’t the only change that’s in store for this sporty vehicle. The GT86, which is basically the European twin of the new Scion FR-S, might be available in a hybrid version as well! Lots of changes and developments are clearly taking place when it comes to these sporty models, and we’re looking forward to seeing what happens next at Toyota of N Charlotte.
Why is this new Scion in N Charlotte so popular?
It seems like everyone is clamoring to hop into a new Scion lately, especially the sporty options! Why are these vehicles so popular? The 2013 Scion FR-S in N Charlotte has definitely received a lot of recognition for a lot of different reasons!
- Named “Best Sports Car for the Money” by U.S. and World Report.
- Ranked as the number one option for “Affordable Sports Cars” by U.S. News.
- Received “Hottest Sport Compact” award at the 2012 Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) show.
- Is on the 2013 Top Safety Picks list from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS).
With accolades like this supporting the many different features and customized options this new Scion has to offer, it’s no wonder that it’s such a popular option for drivers who are looking for that perfect combination of style and performance!
Another fantastic feature that this sports car delivers is that you have more than one to alter the exterior AND the interior so that your specific style preferences can be met. If you want to stand out while you’re on the road, there’s more than one way for you to accomplish this in a N Charlotte Scion!
- A TRD Performance Dual Exhaust not only adds an attractive subtle detail, but it also makes your presence known when you pull up to the curb!
- Want better aero-dynamics and an even more sleek and stream-lined look? Think about getting a rear spoiler! This minor change can make a big difference when it comes to getting an even more stellar performance!
- Customize your listening experience, too! This sporty vehicle already comes with the Pioneer Standard Audio System. However, you can also get the BeSpoke Premium Audio System! This means you can have even more technological convenience at your fingertips, such as Internet Radio and Social Networking Services (SNS).
Curious if this sporty vehicle is right for you? Pretty soon we might have a hybrid version on our lot for you to enjoy. In the meantime, you’ll probably love the 22/28 mpg this sports car offers! You don’t have to travel far to experience this popular transportation choice, either. We’re located right off of 1-77 in Huntersville! Call our Internet Sales Team at (888) 883-3797 to schedule a test-driving appointment, or just stop by whenever you have a chance to talk with one of Product Specialists in person! We can’t wait to speak with you!