Fall is upon us and before we know it, the season will be over. October is Fall Car Care Month, which is a good reminder to get your vehicle ready for the winter ahead! Our Toyota Service Center can help you with all of the Charlotte auto service you need before the new season. This is important for your safety and sanity this winter, as we know it can be frustrating when your car won’t start or breaks down!
Prepare for winter with auto service in Charlotte
Although we wish the fall weather would stay longer, it’s important to start preparing for the harsh driving conditions winter weather usually brings. October is the perfect time to get this preparation out of the way, so you can drive worry-free. This includes checking your tires, wiper blades, battery, brakes and heating system.
- Tires: A good set of tires are important for your safety while out on the road – especially when you’re facing snow and ice. This is why you want to check your tires to make sure they have enough tread to keep traction and the correct amount of air pressure. Check out the all-season or winter tires available at our Toyota Service Center if you’re looking for a new set of auto tires!
- Wiper blades: Wiper blades are important for your visibility when driving through the rain and snow. This is why you should make sure your wiper blades are working and streak-free! To keep your wiper blades in good shape, don’t use them to clear frost or ice, always use a scraper.
- Battery: Cold weather can have a negative effect on your battery, which is why you should have your battery checked to be sure it has enough charge to get you through the winter. The connections should also be inspected to see if they’re secure. Bring your vehicle to our auto service center in Charlotte to have your battery tested today!
- Brakes: Working brakes are essential year-round, especially with the dangerous road conditions the winter weather can bring. Your entire brake system should be inspected including the brake pads, rotors, fluids and drums. Our professional technicians can help you with brake service in Charlotte!
- Heating system: With the winter season comes cold temperatures, which is why you’re going to want to make sure your heating system is working. This is what will be keeping you warm and will defrost your windows.
Visit our Toyota Service Center during Fall Car Care Month
Don’t let the cold weather sneak up on you! Visit our Toyota Service Center for your auto service in Charlotte and let us help you prepare. You’ll be happy you did! We’re also offering some great auto service specials on top of our already low prices to help save you some extra money!
Toyota of N Charlotte is located at 13429 Statesville Rd. just off I-77 on exit 23. Drive right up to our service center or call in advance at (888) 378-1214 to set up an appointment. We look forward to helping you stay safe this winter season!