No matter what kind of vehicle you drive, it’s always important to stay on top of your routine car maintenance, which we make easy at our Toyota Service Center in Charlotte. You should never put off any of your car maintenance because you may be underestimating just how important something that seems so little, like a tire rotation or oil change, may be. These are critical for the health and longevity of your vehicle, which is why keeping up with them should be on the top of your to-do list!
What kind of car maintenance does my vehicle need?
We understand that you may not even be aware of what your vehicle needs and when. There’s no need to fret because we want to share with you some recommended routine car maintenance you can receive at our Toyota Service Center and when you should get them.
- Oil Change: Motor oil is essential for your engine to function and getting an oil change in Charlotte is fast and easy, so there’s no reason not to do it! Most vehicles need an oil change every 3,000-7,000 miles, but each car is different, which is why you should always check your owner’s manual for exact instructions.
- Tire Rotation and inflation: Every time you get auto service in Charlotte, we recommend that you get your tires rotated and the air pressure checked. A tire rotation is important because your tires naturally wear unevenly. When you rotate them, you are extending the use of your tires and keeping yourself safe from future disasters down the road.
- Multi-point inspection: A multi-point vehicle inspection should also be performed every time you get any auto service. Our trained professionals will check your fluid levels, brakes, battery condition, wiper blades, tire wear and more. This will ensure that everything is running properly and if any problems are found, we can do the car maintenance in Charlotte for you!
- Replace air filter: Your air filter should be checked at least every 15,000 miles to determine if it needs to be cleaned or replaced. A clean air filter is important because it filters out all of the dust and debris that might otherwise hinder the performance of your engine.
- Change battery: You should have your battery inspected and changed if needed every 35,000 miles. The battery of your vehicle is one of the most important components to keep you moving, so you always want to make sure it still has plenty of charge.
Get affordable car maintenance at Toyota of N Charlotte
All of these auto services can seem a little overwhelming, but there’s no reason to sweat it because Toyota of N Charlotte is here to help. Once you bring your vehicle into our Toyota Service Center, our professionals can take care of the rest. They’ll take a look at your vehicle and let you know what you need to keep it running at its best. All of our auto service in Charlotte is also affordable, so you don’t have to worry about breaking the bank. We’re so sure of this, we’ll even match any other advertised price!
Visit our Toyota dealership today for all of your car maintenance needs! You can even call in advance to set up an appointment at (888) 378-1214. We’re located at 13429 Statesville Rd. and can’t wait to see you here!