The Toyota 4Runner in N Charlotte has been taking home awards for years and now with its new design, you can expect it to grab even more! In fact, it already has, as the 2014 Toyota 4Runner was dubbed the Best Value Off-Road Vehicle at the Active Lifestyle Vehicle awards program! We all know this new Toyota near Charlotte is made to perform, but this proves its value and abilities even more.
The Active Lifestyle Vehicle award is given out by Carspondant.com to recognize vehicles that best meet the needs of drivers with active lifestyles. These vehicles are assessed by athletes to see how they perform in all different situations drivers with active lifestyle may come across. This feedback from actual athletes provides automakers with information about what features they want most!
2014 Toyota 4Runner in N Charlotte is praised for off-roading features
The N Charlotte Toyota Runner was the clear choice when it came to this award. This is because of all of the incredible off-roading features it has to offer. One athlete even praised its off-roading featured for doing most of the work for you! This means this new Toyota offers features to automatically adjust to any driving situation! Some of the available off-roading features that make this possible include:
- Four wheel drive (4WD): The 2014 Toyota 4Runner gives you the option to choose from full time or part time 4WD. With full time 4WD, you can be sure you’re always ready for adventure, while part time 4WD allows you to maximize fuel efficiency and choose when you want to use this feature.
- Multi-terrain Select: This off-roading feature lets you choose from four modes depending on the terrain you’re facing. Once you choose a mode, the vehicle automatically adjusts wheel spin and throttle to enhance traction.
- Locking Rear Differential: This feature distributes power from the engine to both rear wheels to make them turn at the same speed. This helps you stay in control and keep a steady pace on uneven terrain.
- HAC/DAC: Hill Start Assistant Control (HAC) helps your new Toyota from rolling backwards when going up a steep incline. Downhill Assist Control (DAC) helps your vehicle from rolling forward when descending down a steep incline.
- V6 engine: The V6 engine in this new Toyota produces 270 horsepower and 278 lbs.-ft. of torque. You can be sure you won’t fall short when it comes to strength and power!
Image of Toyota 4Runner near Charlotte matches rugged performance
Did you know the 2014 Toyota 4Runner near Charlotte was given a makeover for the new model year? Now the exterior looks even more aggressive to reflect its off-roading capabilities! The most noticeable difference is the front fascia, which has redesigned headlights, a muscular new grille, restructures bumper with built-in fog lights and more! Every model now also comes standard with a roof rack.
Visit Toyota of N Charlotte to check out this new Toyota in person and take it for a test drive. We’re located at 13429 Statesville Rd. in Huntersville. Contact our Internet Sales Team at (888) 883-3797 for more information.