With the new design of the 2013 Toyota Avalon in N Charlotte, this new car is attracting a whole new audience. This luxury sedan is not only appealing for the older drivers like it has been in the past. The redesign of the N Charlotte Toyota Avalon for 2013 has turned it into a stylish and technically advanced new Toyota that is now more appealing to younger buyers. This new model is a great indication of where the future of Toyota is going with modern and stylish new designed vehicles!
Newly redesigned N Charlotte Toyota Avalon built to impress
With a stylish design, the younger generation is taking notice of this new Toyota. It has been taken to a whole new level with a sporty and sleek new exterior and luxurious interior. The exterior of the new Toyota Avalon in N Charlotte is bold with newly designed headlights and a wider grill that give it a stronger appearance. The structure of it has also changed dramatically with sleek lines that express a sense of motion even when the car is still. It is also built more compact, but has a longer sloping roof line and is lower to the ground which displays better proportions than the last generation.
Don’t think we forgot about the luxurious interior of the N Charlotte Toyota Avalon. The interior has some great features to give it a top-notch feel. The seats are made with premium materials with a high degree of craftsmanship. The steering wheel, shift knob and seat upholstery also come with leather trim for an even more refined look. There are also smoked chrome metallic accents on the instrument panel, center console, door panel and steering wheel surfaces to give it even more appeal.
Not only is the interior appealing but its also also very spacious and comfortable. Some of the improvement that made this possible include:
- Plenty of rear seating and rear legroom
- Improved headroom in the front
- Powered front seats
- Increased cargo capacity
N Charlotte Toyota Avalon goes high tech
Another element that may be attracting younger buyers to the 2013 model is the advanced technology inside. This new Toyota has some high-tech features for the most entertaining driving experience. These features include:
- Standard Display Audio System with 6.1 inch touchscreen so you can have control of all of your entertainment features at the touch of your finger.
- Bluetooth capability to connect your smartphone, so you can have access to apps like Pandora and talk hands free.
- HD Radio broadcast for access to all of your favorite station with high quality sound.
- Entune so you can have access to apps like Pandora and get real time updates on traffic and sports.
- Available eight, nine or eleven speaker JBL Synthesis sound system for an incredible sound experience.
If you want to experience this new Toyota for yourself, visit us at our N Charlotte dealership and test drive one today! We’re located right off I-77 on exit 23. Also, follow our blog for more information and news about our new Toyota!