The Geneva Motor Show is taking place this week, and a lot of interesting and new ideas have been revealed. One particular vehicle that has gotten a lot of buzz is the new Toyota i-Road concept car! Have you seen it, yet? This is definitely one unique-looking concept car, and the idea behind it is also very innovative and forward-thinking! Here’s the nuts and bolts of what this new vehicle offers:
- It can completely re-charge from empty to full in three hours.
- The Toyota i-Road can travel up to 30 miles per hour without releasing any emissions.
- An almost silent EV powertrain is installed.
- It has three wheels, and can automatically balance itself when going around corners.
This concept car definitely introduces a whole new type of eco-friendly transportation, and at our N Charlotte Toyota dealership we’re curious to see where the Toyota i-Road heads next!
Explore fantastic eco-friendly options at Toyota of N Charlotte!
We don’t know if the Toyota i-Road concept car will ever make it onto our lot or city-streets, but we do know that we have a lot of hybrid new Toyota in N Charlotte that are available for drivers to take advantage of today! Have you ever gotten behind the wheel of the 2013 Toyota Avalon Hybrid? This vehicle definitely has a different look than the i-Road, but it has a lot of luxurious features that only enhance how smooth and luxurious your driving experience can be! Available in three different trim-levels, you have lots of options when it comes to getting a vehicle that can care for the environment and your comfort preferences all at the same time.
- Dual zone automatic climate control is a standard feature in every model, so you can be sure to remain comfortable and take care of your passengers’ temperature needs, too.
- Display Audio is also a standard component. Now you can enjoy complete convenience with the AM/FM CD player that also has WP3/WMA playback capability!
- Want to access the music on your smartphone without messing around with cords? Not a problem! Simply use the Bluetooth wireless technology that’s also found in every trim-level of the new Toyota Avalon Hybrid!
Of course you can count on getting great gas mileage when you drive this new Toyota hybrid (or any type of 2013 Toyota Avalon, for that matter). After all, it does have the Toyota Hybrid Synergy Drive system installed! Getting around 40 mpg, you’ll love how far you can travel without needing to stop at a gas station. With plenty of luxury elements to enjoy and money-saving features to make the most of, this eco-friendly vehicle is designed to meet your driving preferences without releasing as many toxic emissions into the environment. It’s a win-win!
Curious if this hybrid new Toyota is right for you? You don’t have to guess – come down to test-drive it and find out! There’s no reason to wait. Simply give our Internet Sales Team a call at (888) 883-3797 to schedule a test-driving appointment any time before we close at 10:00 pm. We can’t wait to see you!