Finding a popular and reliable option when it comes to hybrid vehicles in N Charlotte isn’t difficult. You have a wide range of different transportation options and styles to choose from that are designed to take you far with their incredible fuel efficiency at Toyota of N Charlotte! Hybrid vehicles that are made by Toyota are extremely popular, and not just on the East Coast! In California, models of the Toyota Prius family are extremely popular transportation options. This past year, these hybrid vehicles were the most popular choices in California. In fact, they were so popular that over 61,000 were sold! When this line of hybrid vehicles is compared with other competitors, it’s clear to see why any one of these eco-friendly Toyota are the favored choice:
- Both the Ford C-MAX and new Toyota Prius v were tested by Cleanmpg.com on a 365-mile highway.
- Each vehicle was driven at a steady speed using cruise control.
- The hybrid Toyota averaged 40.8 mpg and actually beat its EPA rating by 1.9 percent.
- The Ford C-MAX averaged 35.5 mpg, and came up SHORT on its EPA rating by 24.4 percent!
If you’re thinking about getting an eco-friendly vehicle, then this new Toyota might be the answer you’re looking for!
Did you know that Consumer Reports recently came out with its 2013 Top Picks list? Can you guess which vehicle was chosen as the best choice for a green car? That’s right – the N Charlotte Toyota Prius! It seems that this vehicle just keeps racking up awards and positive recognition. Perhaps it’s because this vehicle offers more than just great gas mileage – it also offers a stylish and versatile way to get around town! Seating up to five people and giving 21.6 cubic feet of cargo space with the backseats up, you have lots of room to for passengers and luggage. Don’t’ forget that the backseats also have a 60/40 split so that you can easily adjust seating arrangements to make the most of trunk space!
Efficient design equals better gas mileage!
Every little detail was considered when it came to the structure of this hybrid new Toyota in N Charlotte. That’s why it can so easily achieve its 51/48 mpg!
- The front and rear bumpers are specifically designed to help minimize wind resistance, which means this vehicle can deliver an exceptional performance regardless of outside conditions.
- Its solar roof is used to power a fan to help circulate the interior air. This way the interior temperature is already close to the outside temperature, meaning power doesn’t have to be spent to make the interior cool when you get in!
It’s exciting to know that this eco-friendly transportation option is being enjoyed by drivers all across the nation. If you want unprecedented convenience and hard-to-beat fuel efficiency, you don’t have to have to travel to California to find it. Come down and see us off of I-77 so that you can explore and experience this hybrid for yourself! We can’t wait to see you!