We have a lot of customers who love looking at new Toyota that can go off-road, but they don’t know what these models are truly capable of. It’s all too often that you purchase a utility vehicle, but don’t really know how to use it. Today we are going to take a look at the 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser in N Charlotte. We think you’ll be surprised at its capabilities once you get it off of the asphalt and into the mud!
Not all new Toyota in N Charlotte are fit for the mountains!
In North Carolina, there are mountains, creeks, rivers and plenty of camp grounds. There’s so much to explore! The 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser can take you through all different types of terrain. Let’s take a closer look!
- Need to cross a stream? No problem in the N Charlotte Toyota FJ Cruiser! It can go through water up to 28 inches deep. The air intake valves are up higher on its engine, allowing you to go through water safely!
- When crossing rocky terrain, it’s possible to jack your Toyota FJ Cruiser right over the obstacle. Just make sure you have enough traction to get over the rock, jack up your tires and away you go!
- The angles of this new Toyota are also great for driving through the mountains. Toyota always pays attention to detail. Without the 31 degree angles, driving over fallen trees wouldn’t be possible. You can navigate hills much more easily than you would in any other utility vehicle. Clearing terrain is not a problem!
Now that you know you can clear all types of terrain, let’s check out the features! While you’re out in the mountains, there are few things that you need to be aware of. In the 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser, you’ll have an information display that keeps you in tune with what’s going on under the hood.
The instrument panel keeps you in tune!
You can be confident going through the forest, but knowing some diagnostics will help avoid any emergencies. The instrument panel includes:
- An inclinometer, which helps you judge the angle of your N Charlotte Toyota FJ Cruiser as you go over rough terrain.
- A compass, so you always know where you’re headed.
- There’s also a temperature gauge – it gets colder as you head up the mountain!
The things you won’t find in this new Toyota might be disappointing at first, but there’s good reason. You won’t find the Display Audio System. Why? It’s not practical! There’s too high of chance of it being ruined by the elements, or when you’re clearing a tree.
But you will find practical features like all-weather flooring – it can be wet, sandy or muddy and easily cleaned. The audio system is still top-notch. You’ll have an AM/FM radio and a CD player with Bluetooth technology. The controls for the volume and Bluetooth are mounted on the steering wheel. This is perfect when you’re out exploring and don’t have time to touch the dial.
Are you ready to go exploring? Jump into the 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser in N Charlotte today! Visit Toyota of N Charlotte for a test drive and learn more about exploring off-road. We are located off of I-77, in Huntersville – we look forward to your visit!