It’s always an exciting day for us when a new Toyota design is finally revealed, which is why we could hardly contain our excitement when the all-new N Charlotte Toyota Highlander for 2014 made its debut today at the New York Auto Show.
The 2014 Toyota Highlander in N Charlotte has some great new designs and features we’re eager to tell you about! Here’s a quick look at what some wonderful elements:
- A dynamically designed exterior that’s sleek and refined to show power and edge
- New interior with three-row seating, increased storage and cargo space for improved utility
- Premium interior materials to give it a luxurious and comfortable feel
- Three powertrain choices for anyone’s personal preference
Let’s dig a little deeper into the all-new N Charlotte Toyota Highlander
The previous list doesn’t even begin to describe the astonishing new design of the Toyota Highlander near Charlotte. The redesigned exterior of this fabulous midsize SUV gives it a unique shape with stream-lined doors. It also has a lower roof line for enhanced sleekness, while the length and width of the vehicle were both modestly increased.
The interior of the N Charlotte Toyota Highlander has been given some upgrades as well to make it polished and functional! With the added space inside you can fit up to eight people at a time! This is perfect for road trips with all of your friends – no one will get left behind! You’ll also be riding comfortably and in style with the lush interior materials, tasteful chrome-plated accents and upscale wood-grain pattern trim throughout. Of course, we can’t forget about the technology that keeps you connected and entertained. It comes equipped with a display audio system with touchscreen, Entune and Bluetooth for the most convenient entertainment experience possible!
Here are even more awesome available features:
- Heated front seats and steering wheel because we all know it can get quite chilly in NC!
- Driver’s seat memory so it’s always at the perfect level of comfort just for you
- Heated second row seats, because the passengers are important too
- Auto cruise control and Automatic High Beam – the less work for you, the better!
Take a look under the hood of the 2014 Toyota Highlander
The all-new model will be available in three powertrains so you can have it fit your needs, including a V6 engine with a 6-speed transmission if power is what you crave, a four cylinder engine for better fuel efficiency and exceptional capability and a V6-powered Hybrid Synergy Drive powertrain for maximum fuel efficiency and less harmful emissions. No matter which option you choose, you will be getting a remarkable vehicle!
The 2014 Toyota Highlander isn’t on the market yet, but if this sparked your interest, stay tuned to our blog for upcoming information! In the meantime, visit our N Charlotte Toyota dealership today to browse our selection and talk to a sales representative today!
What are you looking forward to most about the newly redesigned 2014 Toyota Highlander?