We’re always looking for new ways to elevate our new Toyota in N Charlotte to new levels and the Toyota Tundra may be next! Although this new Toyota truck has all of the style, power and performance capabilities you could want – especially with its complete design for the 2014 model year – Toyota has been working on making it more fuel efficient. Although we’ve already learned about the ongoing development of the Toyota Tundra Hybrid, now it may be going in a different direction – a diesel engine!
N Charlotte Toyota Tundra may be diesel powered
Why is Toyota contemplating a diesel engine for the Toyota Tundra near Charlotte? This new Toyota can benefit in many ways from the addition of a diesel engine option.
- A diesel engine is extremely efficient and cost effective. This is important, as large trucks typically aren’t too fuel efficient because of their size and strength.
- Although diesel fuel is more expensive per gallon, it also contains a higher energy density, which means it can give you better fuel efficiency.
- Getting higher gas mileage can save you money and time filling up your tank.
- Diesel engines can also provide more torque than regular gasoline engines, which means it can add towing power to the Toyota Tundra, while maintaining better fuel efficiency.
- Diesel engines are becoming increasingly popular because the fuel and technology keeps getting better to cut costs and make them more eco-friendly!
Another alternative Toyota is considering and working to create is a hybrid truck. This could also work to increase the fuel efficiency of this new Toyota; however, it’s still in the process of research and development. No matter which option Toyota chooses, we look forward to seeing even more change for this new Toyota near Charlotte.
See the change in the 2014 Toyota Tundra near Charlotte
Speaking of change, the 2014 Toyota Tundra has received a complete makeover for the new year and we can’t wait for you to see it! Although Toyota is strategizing a way to make this new Toyota even more fuel efficient, it has already found a way to make it look even more rugged and streamlined! Some of the big changes to the image of this truck include:
- Large redesigned grille, which looks even tougher than before
- Three-piece bumper, which makes repairs easier and more economical
- Chiseled edges, which gives it a sharp and streamlined look
- Refined interior, which is designed with high-end materials to give you improved comfort and durability
- Two new special edition trim levels, which include the Platinum and 1794 Edition, to give you even more choices
If you want to know more about this Toyota truck, visit Toyota of N Charlotte today! You can even get behind the wheel with a test drive. We’re located at 13429 Statesville Rd. just off I-77 on exit 23. Give our Internet Sales Team a call today at (888) 883-3797 to set up an appointment to meet with a Sales Specialist or just walking into our Toyota dealership to get started!