Fall is one of the most beautiful times of the year, but did you know it’s also one of the most dangerous times for driving? With this season comes rain, falling leaves and shorter days, which all together can cause comes pretty dangerous driving conditions. This is why you should act now and start getting your vehicle ready for Fall driving with auto service in Charlotte. Our professionals at our Toyota Service Center can help you get your vehicle in tip-top condition, so you can hit the streets with peace-of-mind this season!
Prepare for Fall driving with auto service in Charlotte
It’s essential to prepare your vehicle for driving with each season. You want to make sure your vehicle is safe with the right traction, working parts and more. The first thing you should do is visit our Toyota Service Center in Charlotte to let our professionals take a careful look at your vehicle and determine what auto service would benefit you. Here are some of the services we suggest you take into consideration to get your vehicle ready for Fall driving:
- Brake service: It’s important to have your brakes checked before the Fall season. Bad weather conditions can make stopping difficult – especially when you have problems with your brake system! Brake issues aren’t something to take lightly. This is why you should bring your vehicle in for brake service in Charlotte.
- Auto tires: There’s nothing worse than having worn tires on slippery roads. With the rain and layers of leaves this season usually brings to the streets, you should make sure to have the right amount traction on your auto tires. If you notice your tires are worn, you should replace them before the Fall season. Luckily, we offer a variety of new auto tires in Charlotte to choose from for an affordable price.
- Wiper blades: If you notice your windshield wipers aren’t working properly, you should definitely replace them. As we’ve stated already, it tends to rain a lot in the Fall season, which is why you need to have working windshield wipers. They’re easy and very inexpensive to replace.
- Headlights: With Fall comes Daylight Savings, which mean it starts to get darker earlier. This is why it’s important to have working headlights and fog lights. If you notice any of these lights are burnt out, you should have them replaced immediately. Also check your taillights, brake lights and turn signals, as these are always important too.
Toyota of N Charlotte urges you to drive responsibly this Fall!
Although it’s important to get your vehicle ready for the new season with auto service in Charlotte, it’s also important to make sure you’re driving responsibly to avoid any accidents. Here are some Fall driving tips:
- Keep your attention on the road at all times
- Avoid sudden braking and erratic movement
- Avoid puddles and leaves
- Watch your speed and drive cautiously
Visit our Toyota Service Center for your auto service today. We’re located at 13429 Statesville Rd. just off I-77 on exit 23. You can call our service center in advance at (888) 378-1214 to set up an appointment. Don’t forget to ask about our auto service specials to save some money on your visit!