The brakes on your vehicle are very important for obvious function and safety reasons, which is why we offer brake service in Charlotte that’s cheap and reliable! If you want confidence every time you get into your vehicle, it’s important to have your brakes inspected and maintained regularly. You should also pay attention to certain warning signs that may indicate problems with your brakes. If you don’t know what these warning signs are, we’re here to help.
Warning signs you need brake service in Charlotte
The best way to know if you need brake service is to take your vehicle to our Toyota Service Center in Charlotte and let our professional technicians take a look. However, if you don’t visit our auto service center regularly, you may not know what’s going on with your vehicle. We want to share some common warning signs to help you detect when you need brake service.
- Sounds: If your brakes need to be replaced, you should be able to notice with the sounds they make. Many brakes have an indicator that makes a screeching sound when you hit the brakes. If you hear this sound, you should bring your vehicle to our Toyota Service Center as soon as possible.
- Responsiveness: Another way to indicate you need brake service is if your vehicle’s brakes aren’t as responsive as they should be. If you have to push your brake pedal down further for a response, your brake system may have an air or fluid leak. This is a serious matter and should be handled right away.
- Vibration: If your brakes feel like they’re vibrating or pulsing, this may be an indication that your rotors are warped. This can happen for many reasons and can be fixed with auto service in Charlotte.
- Grinding: When your brakes make a grinding sounds, this means your brake pads are completely worn. Your brake pads should be at least one quarter of an inch thick – it’s a good idea to replace them if they’re any thinner. If they’re worn completely to the point that of grinding, it can cause further problems to your rotors and should be taken care of immediately.
- Pulling: If your vehicle pulls to one side or the other when braking, this could mean there is an issue with your braking system. You should have your brake linings checked for uneven wear and your brake fluid checked for foreign matter. Pulling can also be an indication of other issues, which is why you should bring your vehicle to our auto service center in Charlotte and let our professionals diagnose the problem.
Charlotte Toyota Service Center makes brake service easy!
It’s important to have brakes you can rely on, which is what you’ll receive when you get your brake service in Charlotte! No matter what auto service your vehicle needs, our Toyota Service Center is here to help. All you have to do is bring your vehicle to our auto service center and let us do the work for you.
Visit our Toyota Service Center today at 13429 Statesville Rd. We’re located right off I-77 on exit 23. You can also schedule and appointment by calling (888) 378-1214. Also, don’t forget to check out our auto service specials on our website to see where you can save some extra money!