We have a great lineup of new Scion in N Charlotte that everyone loves and there have even been rumors of an addition to this lineup – a new Scion convertible! Ever since the reveal of the FT-86 Open concept car, everyone has been buzzing about the possibility of a convertible version of the N Charlotte Scion FR-S being added to the Scion lineup. However, recent rumors suggest this will not happen any time soon.
What happened to the idea of a new Scion convertible? As far as we know, a convertible version of the Scion FR-S in N Charlotte was a possibility. However, Scion found that there simply isn’t a big enough market for convertible vehicles at this time. Although we would have loved this addition, we’re also happy with the Scion FR-S the way it is now!
N Charlotte Scion FR-S offers style, speed and more!
While the 2013 Scion FR-S may not satisfy your need for a convertible, it will fulfill your need for speed! This sports car is a great option for any race car enthusiasts because it has everything you need to hit the streets and the racetracks! It’s fairly new to the world of sports cars as it only became available last year, yet it has been causing quite a bit of buzz since its release. What makes this new Scion so popular?
- This sports car is incredibly stylish with its coupe design and sleek exterior. The design also improves its aerodynamics, which is great for hitting high speeds!
- You’ll find everything you need under the hood to give you a dynamic driving experience. It includes a unique front-mounted flat boxer engine, which gives it a lower center of gravity for enhanced handling.
- It also includes rear-wheel drive, which is what every sports car driver wants! This optimizes maneuverability and makes for a fun driving experience!
- This vehicle also is super affordable with a starting MSRP of $25,255. With this price, it’s possible to own a sports car without spending too much!
Get variety with our new Scion in N Charlotte!
If a sports car is just not for you, we have a wide variety of new Scion to choose from. There are five different models in the Scion family that all have something different to offer including the N Charlotte Scion tC, Scion iQ, Scion xB, Scion xB and Scion FR-S. Now that you already know what the Scion FR-S has to offer, let’s take a look at the other options!
- The Scion tC provides drivers with both a sporty image with its coupe design and practicality with its spacious interior!
- The Scion iQ is a compact car that provides drivers an exciting look and amazing fuel efficiency.
- The Scion xB has a fun hatchback style and provides drivers with a lot of cargo space and versatility.
- The Scion xD has a unique boxy silhouette that’ll stand out in any crowd and provides a ton of space inside!
Visit Toyota of N Charlotte today to check out all of these vehicles for yourself and take a test drive! We’re located at 13429 Statesville Rd. in Huntersville. We can’t wait to see you here!