If you are a fan of Toyota, you know just how popular the N Charlotte Toyota Camry is! This iconic Toyota is practically synonymous with durability and reliability, so it’s no wonder that it’s been America’s best-selling car for the past 12 years! The last time this new Toyota got a revamping was in 2011, so it was time for this dynamic vehicle to get redesign.
On April 16, the 2015 Toyota Camry was revealed and we can’t get over how sleek and modern this car looks! The only thing that stayed the same was its roof, so consumers can expect a new driving experience! Check out the details!
New Toyota Camry near Charlotte has a polished exterior
The first thing we notice on the road is other vehicles, especially those that are undeniably stylish! We can’t deny that the new Toyota Camry near Charlotte is the epitome of class and style. In fact, we think that it looks like a mixture of the Toyota Avalon and the Toyota Corolla (which isn’t a bad thing at all)! The changes made truly make this award-winning Toyota a ground-breaker!
- The 2015 model of this innovative Toyota is longer than the 2014 Toyota Camry by almost 2 inches and also a bit wider. These measurements give this new Toyota near Charlotte a more muscular and athletic stance!
- The back and front were also redesigned. The back has a streamlined look and the front now has an incredibly strong front fascia that truly sets this ride apart from the rest.
- When this ride arrives at dealerships this fall, drivers will be able to choose from 10 different colors, including the all new Celestial Silver Metallic and the ever-vivacious Ruby Flare Pearl!
The 2015 Toyota Camry is a progressive ride
This new Toyota in N Charlotte will most definitely be one of the most modern rides out on the road. Class-leading features will be a part of this car and we couldn’t be more excited. Check out what this car will come equipped with!
- A new 4.2-inch touch-screen will be located in the instrument panel so you’ll be able to control your audio technology and navigation without diverting your eyes from the road! As you can see, Toyota always has your safety in mind!
- A incredibly sporty new trim level will also make its debut once the new model arrives. The XSE trim level will feature 18-inch alloy wheels that will only be used in this specific model, one-of-a-kind shock absorbers, higher coil springs and EPS tuning. All of this makes this the sportiest Toyota Camry ever!
- This new Toyota will also be an incredibly quiet ride. Engineers designed an ultra-quiet cabin with 30 percent more insulating material. You’ll be able to concentrate on the road without outside auditory distractions!
Like we said, this ride isn’t expected to arrive at dealerships until this fall. However, we will definitely let you know when this refined Toyota arrives! We can’t wait!
Toyota of N Charlotte is located at 13429 Statesville Road in Huntersville. Give us a shout at 888-883-3797 if you have any questions!