Springtime is upon us, which means that soccer practices and ballet classes are in full-swing! You’re going to want a spacious new ride that will be able to carry all of your family’s gear, and we have the perfect option at our Toyota dealership: the N Charlotte Toyota Highlander!
Toyota had made the claim that the center console bin of this best-selling SUV can hold up to 60 juice boxes. Cars.com writer Courtney Messenbaugh decided to test the claim and realized that Toyota wasn’t bluffing! Her testing proved just how spacious and family-friendly this new Toyota SUV truly is! When it comes time to haul your family around, this new Toyota near Charlotte will quickly become your best friend!
N Charlotte Toyota Highlander is comfortable
Before we get to talking about the spacious center console bin of this iconic Toyota SUV, we should talk about the spacious and comfortable interior the 2014 Toyota Highlander boasts!
- One of the things that sets apart this new Toyota SUV from the rest of the competition is that there is an optional third row! You can comfortably sit up to eight passengers, which is perfect for when you’re taking the kids to their activities!
- This new Toyota Highlander also allows the driver to be comfortable in his or her seat! This iconic Toyota can have an 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, which includes power thigh support and lumbar support!
- Of course, you’re going to need LOTS of cargo space when you take the kids around town! You’ll get a whopping 84 cubic feet when you make this Toyota SUV yours!
- The kids are also going to be quite comfy in the second row, since they’ll get captain’s chairs with side tables!
The interior, as you can see, is comfy and roomy enough to make your family happy! Now, Toyota didn’t disregard other aspects when it came to space. Check out what the exceptionally sleek console can fit (hint: you might get hungry)!
The 2014 Toyota Highlander near Charlotte is spacious
Chances are that when it’s your turn to take the kiddos to their activities, you’re going to give them some snacks to tide over their hunger. Imagine keeping snacks in bags in your ride. It would look kind of awkward, right? Well, like we mentioned, Courtney Messenbaugh at Cars.com decided to test Toyota’s claim of being able to fit 60 juice boxes in the center console bin. The console actually did fit those boxes without any problems!
The writer then decided to see how many other things could fit in the console. Some of the combinations were:
- Two 21-count packs of large baby diapers
- Two packs of 100-count wipes
- 24 bottles of water
- And simulataneously: 12 protein bars, 22 bags of fruit snacks, 6 packs of cheddar crackers, 2 small boxes of cookies, and 2 packs of seaweed chips among other things!
In addition to the snacks and necessities, Messenbaugh also fit her large purse, her laptop and a magazine in the console!
As you can see, this new Toyota SUV is spacious and roomy, making it the PERFECT choice for those with families!
Come on down to Toyota of N Charlotte to check it out with your own eyes! We’re located at 13429 Statesville Road, which is off I-77 at exit 23!