The 2014 Toyota Yaris is known to be a reliable and economical car and it’s been a popular choice for car buyers due to its practicality. However, it’s been a while since we’ve heard some awesome news regarding this new Toyota.
We can happily say, though, that we have incredibly exciting news: Toyota and Mazda have partnered up to bring you the next Toyota Yaris near Charlotte! This Toyota model will feature the same dynamic SkyActiv technology that is featured in the stellar Mazda2!
Toyota Yaris in N Charlotte to feature Mazda tech
While the new Toyota Yaris is already amazing as it is, this new partnership with Mazda will really take this compact car to the next level! Find out what is expected from this awesome partnership!
- The upcoming Toyota model will use Mazda’s progressive SkyActiv engine. Toyota will design the exterior and most of the interior, but the engine will be all Mazda. Talk about excellent teamwork!
- Toyota and Mazda have partnered up to build a subcompact vehicle (this was announced in 2012). This partnership includes plans to build the Toyota Yaris in the Mazda plant in Salamanca, Mexico.
- Toyota and Mazda have actually partnered up before: Last year, Toyota licensed the Toyota Prius Hybrid Synergy Drive System for use in the Japan-only Mazda3 hybrid.
These changes aren’t to take place until late 2015 or 2016, but we can’t wait for this excellent partnership! We expect only the best out of this project!
New Toyota Yaris near Charlotte is an amazing ride!
Since we’ve mentioned what you can expect from this legendary partnership, we should also mention just how awesome this new Toyota already is!
- This new Toyota is practically the best car out there for those who are on a tight budget! It’s super cheap in price (it has a starting MSRP of $14,300) but it’s not cheap in quality! This makes this phenomenal Toyota the best option for college students and first-time drivers!
- You’ll get amazing fuel efficiency should you choose to park one of these cars in your driveway. Get up to 30 mpg in the city and 37 mpg on the highway when you make this ride yours!
- If you get the 5-door SE version of this best-seller, you’ll get a gorgeous interior marked by metallic interior trim with chrome interior door handles, remoteless key entry, and cruise control (which, incidentally, can save you tons of money by saving gas).
Here at Toyota of N Charlotte, we’re beyond excited for this partnership and we can’t wait for the end result! But while we wait, we would love for you to come down to our Toyota dealership and check out this awesome Toyota with your own two eyes!
We’re located at 13429 Statesville Rd. in Huntersville (it’s just off I-77 at exit 23). We can be reached at 888-883-3797 and we’re open seven days a week! We look forward to helping you during your car shopping process!