For over two decades the N Charlotte Toyota RAV4 has been making Toyota drivers extremely happy! This incredible N Charlotte Toyota SUV is best known for its versatility and forward-thinking technology. Over the years it keeps getting better and better! If you’re considering driving home a new Toyota RAV4 near Charlotte then you’re probably thinking about its competitor the 2015 Honda CR-V! If you’re on the fence as to which car is best for you, we’re laying down the facts between these two competing SUVs!
The 2015 Toyota RAV4 in N Charlotte goes head-to-head with the Honda CR-V!
Recently, the 2015 Toyota RAV4 near Charlotte has been topping the charts in terms of style and performance. It also encompasses reliable safety features and state-of-the-art technology that makes it a popular pick for young drivers. Though this Toyota SUV remains at the top of a driver’s wish list, its Honda rival often tries to creep up on the competition. So what sets these two apart? Let us explain!
Space: The new Toyota RAV4 in N Charlotte is a spacious ride and perfect for people who tend to carry a lot of cargo! Are you an athlete, soccer mom, or someone that has a lot to haul? This new Toyota SUV has enough room to fit you and your crew comfortably with features like:
- More cargo volume at 38.4 cubic feet of space, as opposed to the 35.3 cubic feet of space in the Honda CR-V
- This new Toyota is bigger than its Honda competitor by nearly an inch in length and width
- More leg room for the driver and head room for passengers than in its Honda rival
Features: When it comes to technology and amenities, this new Toyota SUV blows the competition out of the water! Some of the features you get in the base level of the Toyota RAV4 are only available in the Honda CR-V if you’re willing to pay up!
- A standard backup camera for precision when pulling in and out of spaces
- A standard 6.1-inch touch-screen with Toyota Entune Audio System
- Available Entune Audio Plus with access to SiriusXM Radio, HD Radio, and HD traffic and weather updates
- Voice activated controls, which is available in its Honda rival if you’re willing to shell out extra cash
- ECO/SPORT modes for a tailored driving experience and better fuel efficiency
- Six speakers, as opposed to only four speakers in the Honda CR-V
- 17-inch shiny alloy wheels, an inch larger than its Honda competitor) and a standard rear spoiler for a sporty style
Enjoy more adventures in this N Charlotte Toyota SUV!
Price: This compact Toyota SUV is very affordable considering all the features it has inside! For a starting MSRP under $24,000 you can make this new Toyota yours! If you opt for the top trim level of the Toyota RAV4, you’ll only be spending $28,450, while the top trim level of the Honda CR-V will cost you $32,770! That’s almost $4,500 more you’ll be spending on that Honda!
Give us a ring at 888-883-3797 and schedule a test drive today! We are located at 13429 Statesville Road in Huntersville!