Toyota of N Charlotte is expecting a new version of an off-road racing favorite – the 2015 TRD Pro version of the Toyota Tundra near Charlotte will brave the most treacherous of terrains at the Baja 1000 this November! We’re positive that the popular performance truck will prove itself as one of the toughest and most durable off-road vehicles… it’s time to put it to the test.
The titanic off-road racing truck comes with traditional Toyota Tundra features with a few modifications:
- TRD-tuned springs with a two-inch front lift and decreased spring rate were added to improve off-road riding experience over tough terrain.
- A dual exhaust system and black 18-inch alloy wheels with mammoth Michelin ORP tires offer a bold new look.
- Flawless features include unique seat upholstery with red contrast stitching, and an upgraded instrument panel inside the spacious interior.
- All TRD Pro models are exclusively equipped with a TRD front skid plate, TRD Bilstein shocks, and unique “TOYOTA” badging flaunted on the front grille among a variety of other TDR badges!
However, off-road enthusiasts can get a taste of what the new Toyota has to offer by checking out our 2014 Toyota trucks right now!
There is no terrain too treacherous for the Toyota Tundra – features like this prove it!
- Halogen headlights and fog lights illuminate your darkest drives
- Matte black bumpers with chrome endcaps offer a sleek design without being too showy.
- High Solar Energy-Absorbing glass protects your skin from strong solar radiation when shade is scarce.
- Drive confidently in the cold using the windshield wiper de-icer for snowy and ice-y conditions. Front and rear mudguards keep the interior looking tidy, and you’ll love thestylish steel 18-inch wheels!
- Chill out in your new Toyota with ice cold air conditioning and Entune Multimedia Bundle with a high-resolution 7-inch touch-screen.
- You can customize your comfort with fabric or leather-trimmed front seats, and cruise control takes efficiency up a notch!
- A Multi-Information Display puts you in control of your Toyota truck. Slide open the horizontal rear glass window for some fresh air or keep closed for added privacy. Camp out, cook out, and chill out on the back of your N Charlotte Toyota Tundra by lowering the easy lift tailgate!
- Customize your new N Charlotte Toyota with the option of a 4.0, 4.6, or 5.7 liter V8 engine that can get up to 381 hp. This Toyota truck also gets up to 15 mpg in the city, 19 mpg on the highway and up to 16 mpg combined.
- Payload capabilities can store up to a hefty 1505 lbs with towing capabilities up to 10,000 lbs! After all, the Toyota truck did tow a space shuttle once!
- Your N Charlotte Toyota Tundra comes equipped with the trusty Toyota Star Safety System, Advanced Airbag System, Tire Pressure Monitoring System and Trailer-Sway Control.
The new Toyota truck near Charlotte is expected to hit the scene this fall but you can try the 2014 model now! The current Toyota truck is available in four models and three colors with pricing around $29,800.
Take the tread to the trails and test drive a 2014 Toyota Tundra today!