There are a lot of different types of cars to choose from when buying a new Toyota. If you have a large family, you probably want a spacious ride, like a Toyota SUV or van. However, if you need to fit just you and your friends, you may want one of our compact cars in N Charlotte. After all, why pay for a ton of unnecessary space when you don’t need it? Plus, we have some great options at Toyota of N Charlotte and they offer a ton of benefits!
Why choose one of our compact cars?
If you’re wondering what this type of car is, we’ll explain. Technically, compact cars have an overall interior volume of 100 to 109.9 cubic feet (including passenger and cargo volume). So, why would you want to drive one of our compact cars? They have many advantages, including:
- Plenty of space: You might think of tiny cars like smart cars when thinking about compact cars; however, this is not right. They’re not as small as you might think, as they typically have enough space to fit up to five people inside and they offer plenty of cargo space.
- Great fuel economy: Another reason you may want a smaller car instead of a larger ride is because they offer better fuel economy! If you do a lot of driving, this can end us saving you a ton of money in the long run. For example, the N Charlotte Toyota Corolla is much more fuel efficient than the Toyota Highlander.
- Affordable price tag: Speaking of saving money, our compact cars near Charlotte are some of the most affordable options on our lot. This makes this type of vehicle perfect for drivers on a budget. They’re especially great options for the first time car buyer!
Explore compact new Toyota in N Charlotte
Are you convinced that this type of new Toyota in N Charlotte is for you? If so, visit our Toyota dealership today! We have some of the best compact cars available for you to choose from, including:
- Toyota Corolla: You can’t go wrong with the Toyota Corolla! It’s the smaller counterpart to the beloved Toyota Camry. Why choose this compact Toyota? It offers seating for up to five people and 13.0 cu. ft. of cargo volume. Plus, it comes in an eco-friendly trim level, which can get an estimated 34 mpg combined!
- Toyota Yaris: The Toyota Yaris is more compact than the Toyota Corolla, but it’s also cheaper! It’s one of our most affordable options, as it has a starting MSRP of $14,845. You won’t have to give up performance for this car, as it offers sporty handling and impressive maneuverability!
- Toyota Prius c: You can also get a compact new Toyota hybrid! The N Charlotte Toyota Prius c is a smaller and sportier version of the Toyota Prius. It also offers even better fuel efficiency, as it has a fuel economy rating of 53 mpg city!
Check out all of our new Toyota options at 13429 Statesville Rd. in Huntersville. Call (888) 883-3797 for more information.