Are you an advocate for drive time safety? Everyone should be – it should be your prerogative to ensure that every time you get behind the wheel, you’re buckling up, following the rules of the road, and using your defensive driving skills to stay on top of your game. However, Toyota strives to make it easier for you every step of the way! All of our N Charlotte Toyota cars come standard with safety technology like the Toyota Star Safety System, and they additionally offer you features like Advanced Airbag Systems, Whiplash-Injury-Lessening seats, the LATCH system for car seats, and more!
Learn more about Toyota Safety Sense!
New N Charlotte Toyota Safety technology is coming, though! Toyota Safety Sense is going to be hitting the market later this year for our upcoming 2016 models, and it’s upping the ante in terms of your drive time peace of mind! There are TWO different Toyota Safety Sense packages coming to our 2016 Toyota cars in N Charlotte, and we’ve got the details on what each of them is going to have to offer. Let’s take a closer look at the all-new Toyota technology!
Like we said, our N Charlotte Toyota cars will be rocking two different Toyota Safety Sense options. One of them is meant for smaller compacts cars like the 2016 Toyota Corolla and 2016 Toyota Prius c – that’s Toyota Safety Sense c. The other package is meant for larger vehicles, higher-trim levels, and more luxury options (like the Toyota Highlander) and is called Toyota Safety Sense p. We’re breaking them both down so you know what to expect!
Our N Charlotte Toyota cars are about to get a whole lot safer!
Toyota Safety Sense c melds three different new safety technologies into your N Charlotte Toyota car:
- Lane Keep Assist: This will help you stay in your lane – it uses radar technology to sense when you’re drifting outside of your lane lines and sends you a warning so you get back on track!
- Pre-Collision System: This technology helps slow your N Charlotte Toyota in the event of an impending collision. It helps reduce the damage and in some cases, prevent the crash altogether!
- Automatic High Beams: These switch on automatically when you need some added visibility, and turn off when a car is approaching so you don’t hinder the other driver from seeing the road.
Toyota Safety Sense p takes things up a notch by blending the three safety technologies found in the c package and adding on:
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control: This cruise control technology senses when the car in front of you slows their speed and slows yours accordingly to prevent a crash. It also gets you back to your original cruise control speed when the coast is clear!
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian technology: This upgraded version of the Toyota Pre-Collision System doesn’t just avoid accidents with other vehicles – it also helps detect pedestrians and objects in your path to prevent a crash!
We can’t wait for this new Toyota safety technology to arrive – get ready, and we’ll keep you posted! Come see ALL of our safe new cars today at 13429 Statesville Road!