Are you a proud new of owner of the stylish and innovative new Toyota Corolla near Charlotte? We bet you’re probably turning heads all around town in your new ride! That’s because the Toyota Corolla has an edgy new design with remarkable features. Not to mention when you step inside the cabin you notice it’s fully equipped with advanced technology features and let’s not forget that new car smell! We’re sure you probably want to keep it that way. That’s why our N Charlotte Toyota team has created a list of ways in which you can enjoy and maintain your new car properly! Check it out.
Enjoy your new Toyota Corolla near Charlotte to the MAX with these tips!
Now that you’re behind the wheel of a technological advanced ride, we want to take advantage of it! This N Charlotte Toyota Corolla is fully stocked with innovative features. So many that you might forget they’re there! Well we want to share just how you can take advantage of these features.
- Entune Audio System with App Suite – Tune in to your favorite music using the touchscreen display! Use Pandora to stream music and other apps. You can buy movie tickets and even make dinner reservations from the app system.
- Navigation – Don’t waste time finding your way around town! Use your turn-by-turn navigation to reach your destination.
- Bluetooth wireless technology – Stay connected with Bluetooth! Not only can your stream your own music wirelessly, you also have hands-free access to your phone. Use the advanced voice recognition to make calls, all while keeping both hands on the wheel!
- Multi-Information Display – This is available right in front of you in your instrument panel. It provides you with real-time information of your drive!
- ECO driving mode – When you use your ECO mode, the Toyota Corolla monitors and eases the gas pedal output, and alters the a/c to help you save gas!
Recommended maintenance for your N Charlotte Toyota Corolla!
In order to keep your new Toyota near Charlotte in pristine shape, we want to share some recommended maintenance tips with you! This way you know how to properly service your new car.
- Oil – It all depends on what kind of oil you use. If you have conventional oil we recommend getting it replaced every 5,000 miles, if you get synthetic oil we recommend getting it replaced at 10,000 miles.
- Fluids – Get it inspected and topped off every 5,000 miles to keep it in proper shape.
- Battery – Battery tend to vary depending on your habits. Get it visually inspected every 5,000 miles and recharged if needed. You may need a replacement after 3 years.
- Tires – In order to enhance your tire’s lifespan, get it rotated at every 5,000 mile mark. When it comes to alignment, you really don’t need to do it often; it’s up to your technician’s discretion.
- Brakes – Have it inspected every 5,000 miles to ensure it’s in proper shape to avoid brake failure!
Our auto service center near Charlotte wants to help you keep your car in tip-top shape! If you have any questions or would like to get your new Toyota Corolla serviced, visit us at 13429 Statesville Road.