When you visit our Toyota dealership near Charlotte you’ll find that we have a wide selection of new Toyota cars. The Toyota cars can range from small compact vehicles to full-sized trucks. There’s a car that’s ideal for anyone at our dealership and we want to help you find the right one! That’s we also want to know what you’ll be using your ride for. This way it’ll be easier to determine which ride meets and satisfies your needs.
N Charlotte Toyota do’s and don’ts!
You should know what your Toyota can handle! That’s because you must ensure that your vehicle is equipped to take on the task you have at hand. You should also avoid getting a car if it doesn’t satisfy your needs, such as if you need to tow, but your car can’t do it. Check out these common tasks and see which ones are most important to you to see what new Toyota you should drive.
Which is the ideal new Toyota for you?
What does your day-to-day look like? Depending on your daily tasks and what your routine looks like, you may need a specific type of car! See which of the following applies to you and what new Toyota perfectly matches up to it.
School drop-off and pickup
- Compact – If part of your daily routine involves picking up and dropping the kids off at school, a car is a great choice. However, it all depends of how many kids you have and how much space you may need.
- SUV – Bigger vehicles are a great idea as a family car! That’s because they’re able to provide you and your family with the most room for activity. Not to mention, if your child is a part of any extra curricular activities after school, in an SUV you’ll have room for other team players. Most new Toyota SUVs are also very flexible! They have fold-flat rear seats, three rows of seats, and multiple additional convenience features to improve your drive.
- Truck – Is a truck the best option as family carpool car? No. Can you drive a truck and have a family? YES! As long as your child is it’s proper car seat and is in the back seat, you’re good. You may just have to upgrade the cabin size of your Toyota truck.
- Car – If you find yourself going back and forth on the highway and in the city for a long time, you need a car that’s easy to maneuver! A smaller car may be easier to get through and around traffic. Not to mention, smaller vehicles require less gas! You won’t spend as much gas if you’re in bumper to bumper heavy traffic in a compact vehicle.
- SUV – SUVs will provide you with a more comfortable drive! If you make a long drive everyday and want a comfortable vehicle to drive, you’ll love being behind the wheel of Toyota SUV near Charlotte. If you carpool with coworkers that live near by, an SUV will come in handy!
- Truck – If your daily hustle and bustle involves sitting in bumper to bumper traffic, then a truck isn’t the right ride for you. That’s because the more you sit in idle, the more gas you’re spending. Not to mention, trucks are large and it hard to maneuver through traffic.
- Car – A car is mostly useful for work for your commute. However, if you need it for a more labor intensive job, a car is not the ideal ride.
- SUV – If you need to carry around tools and supplies, the back of a Toyota SUV works perfectly! The back of the SUV has ample room to fit your supplies and more.
- Truck – If you need to haul and tow heavy duty work, you won’t be disappointed behind the wheel of a new Toyota truck near Charlotte. They’re able to take on anything! Our N Charlotte Toyota Tundra can tow up to 10,500 pounds!
Know the limits of your new Toyota!
So what are some of the things you’re looking for in a car? You know what kind of vehicle is ideal for your day-to-day, but there are other features you may be looking for in your car. Check out some of the great options for your needs.
As previously mentioned, smaller vehicles have better fuel efficiency. However, our new Toyota cars have impressive abilities! Even if you choose to go with a bigger ride you can still get pretty good gas mileage, such as:
- The Toyota Corolla gets 28 mpg in the city and 37 mpg on the highway
- The Toyota RAV4 gets 23 mpg in the city and 30 mpg on the highway
- The Toyota Tacoma gets 19 mpg in the city and 24 mpg on the highway (still pretty good gas mileage!)
If space is what you seek, you’ll find that all our Toyota vehicles are designed to maximize space. However, it will all depend on how much space you need and if you need flexibility with it.
- Our sedans offer comfortable seating and spacious cargo areas. However, they’re restricted to a maximum of five seats and no additional space in the trunk.
- If you need flexible seating and space, our SUVs sure won’t disappoint! Most of our SUVs have available three rows of seating with fold-flat rear seats to create more cargo space. Mix and match in way you’d like to create more space.
- If don’t need as much seating space as you do cargo, get into a N Charlotte Toyota truck! You’ll take full advantage of large bed sizes! Not to mention, you can also pick if you want a single or double cab size.
The great thing about our new Toyota models at Toyota of N Charlotte is that they’re available in different trim levels! This allows you to choose, if available, different engine sizes or type, such as a hybrid engine. You’ll be able to get the kind of performance you’re looking for in your new ride.
Stay safe behind the wheel of your new Toyota
What are you waiting for? Visit our Toyota dealership near Charlotte to check out our great selection of rides and see which one is the best for you! We’re located at 13429 Statesville Road.