Is it time to upgrade your current vehicle to something a little more durable? It doesn’t come much tougher than the 2017 Toyota Tundra. This North Charlotte truck has everything you need to make an impact on the streets and have high performance when out of the city. Toyota of North Charlotte has your in-depth look at this extremely capable Toyota truck.
Durability in North Charlotte has never looked so good
The 2017 Toyota Tundra is meant to be one of the toughest and most capable new trucks that you can buy. But that doesn’t mean it has to look rough around the edges! This North Charlotte truck isn’t just a marvel to drive, it also isn’t too bad to look at.
- The 2017 Toyota Tundra was first styled in Michigan and California, so you know it’s designed with the American driver in mind.
- The Tundra was designed in Michigan, which is home to some of the harshest conditions your truck could face. These conditions served as goals for the engineering team to meet to ensure this Toyota truck can handle anything you throw at it.
- You and your family and friends will be able to relax comfortably after a long day thanks to a spacious cabin.
- The interior of the cabin includes finely stitched seats and features designed with a focus on the driver.
Put the 2017 Toyota Tundra’s performance to the test
If you’re looking for a truck in North Charlotte, we bet you want something that has a nice bit of power behind it. The 2017 Toyota Tundra is just the perfect vehicle for you! You’ll enjoy all that this truck’s features have to offer.
- A wide-angle backup camera allows you to drive a little bit easier, even with a trailer hitched to your ride.
- With the 2017 Toyota Tundra, you have the option to customize the Multi-Information display behind your steering wheel. It can provide information on your average fuel economy, odometer, distance to empty, average speed, and an Integrated Trailer Brake Controller monitoring screen.
- If you’re hauling more cargo than people, you’ll love the Tundra’s fold-up rear seats.
- An available deck rail system includes four adjustable tie-down cleats that are each rated at 220 lbs.
- Why have a North Charlotte truck if you can’t take it off road. The active traction control included in the 2017 Toyota Tundra uses the automatic braking system to control power flow to the front and rear wheels without reducing the throttle input. This increases the overall traction.
- Do you need this truck in order to tow? The Toyota Tundra has to capability to tow over 10,500 lbs.
Looking to get a new truck in North Charlotte? Give the 2017 Toyota Tundra a chance! You can schedule a test drive at our dealership by calling us at (888) 883-3797. We’re located at 13429 Statesville Road, which can be reached by taking Exit 23 off I-77 in Huntersville.