It’s official, the 2018 Toyota C-HR was the best-selling SUV in Japan in April! This comes at no surprise to us, this European inspired N Charlotte Toyota has a fresh look, state of the art tech features and a powerful performance. Let’s take a closer look why the new Toyota C-HR is becoming an instant favorite.
Why the Toyota C-HR is a favorite?
The main points that’ll get your attention.
- It’s an all-new Toyota
The Toyota C-HR is a brand-new vehicle! You can purchase the original make of this sporty Toyota model at your Toyota of North Charlotte
- Great fuel efficiency
This Toyota crossover near Charlotte can easily fit your budget. It has a starting MSRP of $22,500 so you’ll be saving money at the pump throughout the life of this new Toyota.
- Affordable price tag
This Toyota fits in your budget. The 2018 Toyota C-HR has a starting MSRP of just $22,500! That means you can look stylish on the road and have a vehicle that you like to drive while staying in budget.
- Two available trim levels
You’ll have the option of getting this Toyota in two different trim levels – the XLE and the XLE Premium.
The small details that’ll make you fall in love.
- This Toyota crossover is performance Other than its great fuel economy, its continuously variable transmission with intelligence and electric power steering are performance features that you’ll love to have at your fingertips. You’ll also love the three available driving modes that this N Charlotte Toyota offers you. You’ll be able to choose and easily switch between Sports, ECO mode and Normal on every drive. Sports mode maximizes your performance, ECO mode gives your Toyota its best possible fuel efficiency and normal mode gives you a combination of the two.
- Say in the know with this N Charlotte Toyota’s modern technology. An integrated backup camera, auto dimming rearview mirrors and the Smart Key System with push-button start are all convenient features that’ll make your drive a pleasure. And we didn’t forget about the available audio features. This new Toyota has available audio features including iPod connectivity, Bluetooth wireless streaming, voice recognition, Aha radio with over 1,000 channels, audio controls on the steering wheel and a 7-inch touchscreen audio system.
- Bold style radiates from the Toyota C-HR. A diamond was the main inspiration for this Toyota. The sharp angular lines throughout the interior and exterior make that crystal clear. You can get this sharp ride in quite a few different colors including Blue Eclipse Metallic and Ruby Flare Pearl. And if you want to make even more of a statement, you can get this ride in a two-tone color pain scheme like the Radiant Green Mica R-Code. This gives the vehicle a white roof and side mirrors for an added flare.
- You’ll feel secure with this Toyota’s safety features. Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, a Blind Sport Monitor, Star Safety System and Toyota Safety Sense will give you peace of mind behind the wheel.
Get a sporty Toyota near Charlotte
Come take the 2018 Toyota C-HR for a test drive! Toyota of North Charlotte is open until 10 p.m. every single day for your car shopping convenience.