Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow this morning, which means six more weeks of winter – yikes! If you’re sick of the cold, you only have to push through for another month and a half. At Toyota of N Charlotte, we think two of the best ways to forget about the harshness of winter is to distract yourself and to start preparing for spring! You can do both of these things with help from our Toyota Service Center in Charlotte. For the last six weeks of winter, take time to get your car caught up on auto service.
6 Weeks of Toyota Service
To help you pull through the remaining days of winter, take time to get your car through the car and ready for spring. Whether you want to get it all done in one swoop or spread it out among the six weeks, our Toyota Service Center in Charlotte can get you through winter! Over the next six weeks, visit our auto service center for:
- Tire pressure and tread check. When the cold weather sweeps in, it tends to lower the pressure in your car tires. Since winter has been extended, make sure you still have a safe amount of air in your car tires. Checking for a safe amount of tread on your car tires is also important, because driving on salt and sand can wear down your tread.
- Oil change. Depending on the viscosity of the motor oil in your car’s engine, the cold weather (in addition to time) can make the oil thicken and become gritty. A cheap oil change in Charlotte will help keep your engine running at its best!
- Car battery test. As temperatures drop, it makes it more difficult for your car battery to get your car going. If your car battery has been faced with harsh temperatures this winter, make sure it can get you through the rest with a car battery test at our Charlotte Toyota Service Center.
- Fluid check. Get your important car fluids, like coolant, topped off before the temperatures start to warm up.
- Brake service. If you’re one to ride your brakes in the winter weather, don’t forget to have your brake pads and other components inspected before you get into the spring season. Routine brake service in Charlotte will help you stop when it’s most important!
- Windshield wiper replacement. When the skies open up in spring, it’s important to be prepared with new and working windshield wipers. Replace your old ones that may have cracked or dried out during the winter weather.
Spring into the new season with Charlotte auto service
Get ready for sunny weather, warmer temperatures, and spring cleaning! If you’re looking to get your car looking and smelling fresh for spring, our Toyota Service Center in Charlotte offers car detailing services. Our automotive experts will make sure your car looks like new from top to bottom so you can get a fresh start in the new season.
To schedule Toyota service for the remaining weeks of winter, call our auto service center in Charlotte at (888) 378-1214!