Looking for an easy way to get greener in the new year? You don’t have to completely change your way of life – some people think that going green is just too much work, but in all actuality, you can make small changes in your day-to-day routine that add up to a big difference. Round up your reusable grocery bags, ditch the bottled water, and get behind the wheel of a new Toyota at Toyota of N Charlotte!
Make your 2017 clean and green with a new Toyota hybrid
When we say getting behind the wheel of a new Toyota near Charlotte can help you go greener, we specifically mean our hybrids. We offer a ton of hybrid vehicles for sale and more are headed down the pike; according to Toyota, they’re planning to introduce a slew of new green options to the market over the next few years. Here are the N Charlotte Toyota options you can take for a test drive right now:
- Toyota Prius
- Toyota Prius c
- Toyota Prius v
- Toyota Camry Hybrid
- Toyota Highlander Hybrid
- Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
- Toyota Avalon Hybrid
- Toyota Prius Prime
- Toyota Mirai
As you can see, there’s something for everyone! We have sporty hatchbacks, roomy SUVs, sleek sedans, and more.
Why will getting behind the wheel of one of our new Toyota hybrids make your day-to-day living a little bit greener? Here are the ways they do their part for the planet:
- They use less fuel. This means they use less natural resources, so you can feel good when you get behind the wheel and start the key (not to mention, do your bank account a favor in terms of fuel costs).
- They run cleaner. New Toyota hybrids run on both an electric motor and a gasoline engine, swapping back and forth as the need dictates. (You’ll typically find the electric motor at work at low speeds and when idling or parked). This means they emit less harmful, smog-forming emissions than their gasoline counterparts. The plug-in hybrids and fuel cell vehicles are even cleaner!
See how easy it is to do your part for the planet every single day with minimal effort? All you have to do is get behind the wheel!
Should you get behind the wheel of one of these N Charlotte Toyota cars?
How do you know if a N Charlotte Toyota hybrid is the right car for you? Here are some questions to ask yourself before you sign the dotted line:
- Are you willing to pay more now to save more later? Hybrid cars are typically more expensive upfront, but you’ll find the fuel cost savings even things out down the road.
- Do you drive on the highway a lot? Hybrid vehicles typically show more fuel cost savings in urban and suburban areas.
- Do you need a car that has a lot of horsepower and torque? Do you need to tow, or go off-road in your new ride? Hybrid vehicles aren’t known for their off-road or towing capabilities.
Now that you’ve got the basics on our new Toyota green cars, why not take one for a test drive? We’re open seven days a week at 13429 Statesville Road – come see us!