Toyota recently won the Kelly Blue Book’s best resale value award for a brand for 2017! So when you looking to buy your new Toyota near N Charlotte, not only be getting a great deal when you sign for your car, but you’ll also be able to get the most money back in your pocket when you trade your car in years down the line.
So what is resale value?
Resale value is the amount of money that your car is worth over a certain amount of time. So if you’re looking to purchasing a new Toyota near Charlotte, it’s a good idea to get a car with a high resale value so you’ll get the most money out of your car when it’s time to trade it in.
So when you’re looking at Toyota of North Charlotte to upgrade your Toyota in a few years or trade it in 10 years down the line, a large percentage of your initial investment is going to be there. Our Toyota cars, SUVs, trucks and the Sienna minivan were all top players for resale value. And in some individual categories, Toyota took two of the top three spots! This shows the quality and the value that you’ll get when you by a new car at Toyota of North Charlotte. Some things that help determine car’s resale value are:
- Comfort- A sun roof and an automatic transmission are two investments that pay off when if come to the resale value of your car. Most upgrades aren’t shown to hold their value for reselling your vehicle as much as these two features.
- Performance- A car’s engine matters. Consumers feel that having a car with an upgraded engine is something that is worth paying more for. Now this usually only applies with sportier cars, but it depends on the buyer.
- Safety- Depending on the driver, safety can play a huge role in a car’s value. Some buyers won’t even consider buying a car that doesn’t have side airbags, while some prefer that a car doesn’t have them. As for modern comfort features such as cruise control and collision alert systems, these have been shown to be great features that will pay off in the long run as well.
Top resale value cars at Toyota of North Charlotte
Not only did Toyota win the best resale overall as a company, but many of our models won or were marked highly in their individual categories too. All of these 2017 models can be found at Toyota of North Charlotte. Here are three of our Toyota vehicles made the individual top 10 list:
- #1 – The 2017 Toyota Tacoma
at 36 months: 71.8%
at 60 months: 58.4%
- #2- The 2017 Toyota 4Runner
at 36 months: 64.3%
at 60 months: 54.5%
- #5- 2017 Toyota Tundra
at 36 months: 60.7%
at 60 months: 49.0%
Come on into Toyota of North Charlotte today and find the best car for you. Call us at (888) 883-3797 and get into your dream car today. Or if you need any help picking out what Toyota would be the best for you, one of our sales specialist would happy to help you out.