What do you get when you take a luxury vehicle and soup it up with sports car goodness? The answer is the new 2019 Toyota Avalon. With an all new exterior design and sporty engineering, this new Toyota model breathes new life into this once stereotyped vehicle. It’s on our lot right now at Toyota of North Charlotte and we have all the details, so you can read up before you get behind the wheel!
Part sport, part luxury, all Avalon
The new Toyota Avalon is stocked at our N Charlotte dealership, just waiting to be test driven. Before you pay us a visit, we’ve got a list of the great features this vehicle has to offer. From sporty engineering, a newly designed exterior, and a luxurious interior, the 2019 N Charlotte Toyota Avalon has it all. Here are some of the notable features this vehicle has to offer:
- Seven all new trim options are available to give drivers plenty of choices when it comes to features and price points. Trim levels include: XLE, Hybrid XLE, XSE, Hybrid XSE, Touring, Limited, and Hybrid Limited.
- The XLE (MSRP of $35,500) and Hybrid XLE (MSRP of $36,500) come equipped with the Entune 3.0 infotainment app suite and Apple CarPlay connectivity.
- The N Charlotte Toyota Avalon’s XSE (MSRP of $38,000) and XSE Hybrid (MSRP of $39,000) includes additional features like: genuine aluminum interior trim, piano-black exterior accents, power moonroof, sport-tuned suspension, and 19-inch alloy wheels.
- With extra oomph in the sporty department, the Touring (MSRP of $42,200) trim level of the new N Charlotte Toyota Avalon includes features like: Adaptive Variable Suspension, a sport and sport+ driving option, Engine Sound Enhancement with Active Noise Control, and a premium JBL sound system.
- Limited (MSRP of $41,800) and Limited Hybrid (MSRP of $42,800) up the luxury ante with added benefits like: heated and ventilated front seats, genuine wood interior trim, 18-inch SuperChrome alloy wheels, and LED head and taillights with chrome bezels.
- All N Charlotte Toyota models come standard with Toyota Safety Sense P, which includes a suite of safety features like: Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, and Automatic High Beams.
- Integrated backup cameras and optional Bird’s Eye View Camera with Perimeter Scan.
- Gasoline models of the N Charlotte Toyota Avalon use a 3.5-liter V6 with an 8-speed automatic transmission and get an EPA estimated 22 city/32 highway/26 combined mpg rating.
- Hybrid options for this new Toyota model use a 2.5-liter 4-cylinder ECVT engine and gets an EPA estimated 43 city/43 highway/43 combined mpg rating.
Test drive the 2019 Toyota Avalon at Toyota of North Charlotte
The future of sport and luxury is here at Toyota of North Charlotte and you’re invited to come see! We have a great selection of the new Toyota Avalon and it’s waiting to be test driven. Call us at (704) 875 – 9199 to schedule your test drive today!