Looking to trade the extra space for better fuel efficiency? Or maybe it’s the easy parking or the convenience? Whatever reason it is, downsizing to a compact car has great benefits! While you may lose the space, you get features like convenience, fuel efficiency, and economical pricing that make it worth the trade-off. If you’re still a bit uncertain about switching your ride to a vehicle like the Toyota Yaris or Corolla, Toyota of N Charlotte is here to show you some of the awesome features packed into these compact vehicles.
All the features without all the car
Although you lose the space and practicality of having a larger car when you downsize to a compact car, these vehicles more than make up for it with their features and ease when driving. Here are some noteworthy features of the Toyota Yaris, Yaris iA, Corolla, and Corolla iM:
- All new exterior designs give these compact cars sporty looks and slick lines that catch eyes. Newly added LED day-time running lights, alloy wheels, and new accent pieces make these vehicles small works of art.
- With compact car submodels like the Toyota Yaris iA and the Corolla iM, drivers have more choices when it comes to features and styles. Swapping out the hatchback fifth door for a trunk, the Yaris iA has an elongated feel to its body design. Alternatively, the N Charlotte Toyota Corolla iM takes the opposite approach by adding a hatchback design rather than the typical trunk to give a shorter look with more cargo space.
- While driving a bigger car may seem like the safer option, these compact cars are here to disprove that. The Toyota Yaris and Corolla come fully equipped with all new N Charlotte active safety systems like Toyota Safety Sense, pre-collision warnings, back-up cameras, and airbags placed at critical impact points throughout the compact cars.
- A touch screen Entune infotainment system, added USB ports, sport contoured seats with several fabric options, and upgraded speakers are just a few new interior features of these compact cars.
- With a N Charlotte compact car, you get great fuel efficiency and engineering that’s good on the environment and your wallet. The Toyota Yaris has a 1.5L four-cylinder engine, four-speed transmission, and gets an EPA estimated 30 city/36 highway/33 combined mpg. The Toyota Yaris iA is equipped with the same engine but has a six-speed transmission and gets and EPA estimated 30 city/39 highway/34 combined mpg.
- Similarly, the Toyota Corolla and the Corolla iM use a 1.8L four-cylinder engine, but each get different mpg ratings due to their different body styles. The Toyota Corolla gets an EPA estimated 28 city/36 highway/32 combined mpg while the submodel Corolla iM gets an estimated 27 city/35 highway/31 combined.
Take them for a spin at Toyota of N Charlotte
Still have doubts about downsizing? Take one of these awesome Toyota compact cars for a test drive at Toyota of N Charlotte! Check out all the awesome features that make these small cars so great. Call us at (704) 875 – 9199 to schedule a test drive or come see us at 13429 Statesville Road, exit 23 off I-77 in Huntersville!