Hear the news? Toyota Camry driver Kyle Bush won the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series’ longest race this past Sunday at the Charlotte Motor Speedway! The past few weeks have been very exciting for us with all the recent Toyota car victories. Did you head to bed early on Sunday and miss the race? No worries, because our team at Toyota of N Charlotte is going to break down everything that happened and talk about the winning new Toyota Camry.
Toyota wins in Charlotte
Kyle Bush said that he’s wanted to win a NASCAR race since he was a little kid! We couldn’t be happier that his dream came true while behind the wheel of a new Toyota Camry in Charlotte. This was Bushes 23rddifferent race track at club level. Here are some of last weekend’s NASCAR race highlights:
- Bush was in the lead for 377 out of the 400 laps in the Coca-Cola 600.
- Toyota took the top three spots in this race! Bush came in first followed by Martin Truex Jr. and Denny Hamlin respectively. All three drivers were leading just nine spots into the race.
Kyle Bush’s win in this Charlotte NASCAR race is a historical one! He has become the 10thdriver in this cups history that has led over 15,000 laps. He currently is sitting at 15,256. On top of that, Bush also climbed to the 100thpole position in the Toyota for the Cup race. This makes him the only Toyota driver to reach the century mark ever! Bush has claimed 28 poles in Cup competition, 53 poles in the NASCAR Xfinity Series (NXS) and 19 poles in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS).
Do you want to watch the new Toyota Camry possibly make history again? Here are some of the upcoming NASCAR races you can tune-in to.
- Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series – June 2-3 at the Pennsylvania’s Pocono Raceway
- NASCAR Xfinity Series – June 2-3 at Pennsylvania’s Pocono Raceway
- NASCAR K&N Pro Series East – June 2 at the Memphis International Raceway
- NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series – June 1-3 at Illinois’ Route 66 Raceway
- Formula DRIFT – June 1-2 at New Jersey’s Wall Stadium
Sporty new Toyota Camry
Want to learn more about the vehicle that accelerated Bush to victory at the Charlotte NASCAR race? Here are some of our favorite features on the new 2018 Toyota Camry!
- A sporty new redesign introduced this year
- Available panoramic roof with front power tilt/slide
- Red leather-trimmed seats and cockpit available
- Optional paddle shifters for a racecar-like feel
- New Direct Shift 8-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Great fuel economy with an EPA estimated 29/41 mpg
- It comes standard with Toyota Safety Sense P
Do you want to drive a car that’s a winner? Then come in to Toyota of N Charlotte and take the new 2018 Toyota Camry for a test drive. You’ll love the sporty redesign of this favorite Toyota model. Our product specialists will be happy to show you all the features this sporty new Toyota has to offer in person. We’re located at 13429 Statesville road, just off I-77 in Huntersville.